Thursday, April 25, 2013

Bangladesh


Some of you may have heard that I am moving to Bangladesh in August this year.  This will be for 3 years.  The good news is that there are lots of children in Bangladesh and a lot of them are probably sick, so I shouldn't have trouble finding work.

Even better is that I have now found some excellent contacts and am starting to talk with some physicians who are associated with World Child Cancer.  They run a project in Bangladesh, treating children with cancer and providing palliative care!  This is perfect for me!  I have emailed with them a few times and will hopefully join some aspect of the project once I arrive in Bangladesh.  

This is their website if you are interested and this is a recent video which they have produced.  



The move to Bangladesh is starting to look much more interesting and tangible for me now!


No comments:

Post a Comment